Megan Moore, RDN, CSOWM, CLT, CD
Hi, I'm Megan, bariatric dietitian behind Savored Nutrition.
Savored Nutrition provides individuals preparing for, or have already undergone, weight loss surgery with bariatric appropriate food and recipe ideas, mindset counseling, tips for lifestyle modification, lifelong evidence-based guidelines, and other inspiring ways to stay on track throughout their lifelong journey.
I started Savored Nutrition as a way to help bariatric patients during one of the most significant, and possibly overwhelming, times in their life. Since 2013 I have had the honor and joy of helping hundreds of bariatric patients restore their health, energy, and confidence. My experience at Seattle's leading Bariatric, Metabolic, and Endocrine Center solidified my passion for helping others and has helped me gain the experience to become a Board Certified Specialist in Obesity and Weight Management.
Despite many efforts towards a more empathetic and welcoming society, weight bias remains. While dealing with weight struggles throughout my own life, I can empathize with those who are looking for someone trustworthy who makes them feel welcomed, heard, and respected. I applaud the bravery of those who are struggling with disease of obesity who reach out for support in making lasting changes to improve their health, vitality, and quality of life.
Offering evidence-based recommendations and supportive advice, Savored Nutrition gives you my experienced based and research-supported take on bariatric nutrition. Please take a look around and don't hesitate to contact me with any additional inquiries.
I am glad you are here!
More About Megan
- Bachelor of Science in Food Science and Human Nutrition and a Minor in Genetics from Washington State University
- Coordinated Dietetic Program at Washington State University
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Certified Dietitian, Washington State Department of Health
- Certified Specialist in Obesity and Weight Management, Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Certified Leap Therapist
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Weight loss and weight management
- Adult Obesity
- Bariatric Surgery (before and after)
- Cardiovascular health
- Metabolic Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Food Allergies
- General Wellness